The Microfiltration division provides bespoke filtration solutions to a diverse range of customers and markets. It has operations in the UK, US, China and Germany and employs about 500 people. Its sales are global.
Main operating companies
What we do: Bespoke, complex filtration systems for many uses.
- Porvair's aviation filters are specified on almost all commercial airframes.
- Filter systems and spares to the gasification and nuclear remediation markets.
- Water quality laboratories across the world use Seal Analytical systems.
Divisional growth drivers
- US industrial filtration growth.
- New aerospace programmes.
- Further gasification projects.
- Global water quality.
The Microfiltration Division designs and manufactures a broad range of specialist filtration equipment for application in aerospace, energy, bioscience, water and industrial applications. In 2008 the division acquired Toolturn, a specialist engineering machining business and Seal Analytical, a world leader in laboratory based water analysis equipment. The business is headquartered in Fareham, Hampshire, UK and has operations in New Milton, UK; Wrexham, UK; Richmond, Virginia, USA; Caribou, Maine, USA; Boise, Idaho, USA and Hamburg, Germany.